- Clinically Relevant Techniques from a Clinician Who is an Expert in Treating Anxiety!
- Creative Non-medication Treatment Methods
- Use Technology to Treat Anxiety, Including YouTube Exposures,
- Recording Relaxation and Exposure Loops, and the Best Apps
- Innovative Mindfulness Strategies that Melt Panic and Anxiety
- Effectively Treat Insomnia, Tension, Headaches, Fatigue, Irritability and More!
So many times in my practice I’ve met new clients who’ve seen multiple therapists and have tried an array of medications, only to continue to be plagued with unrelenting anxiety. When they show up at my office they are frustrated and nearly hopeless.
After studying the latest research, working with experts in the field, and almost exclusively treating clients with anxiety disorders for more than 20 years, I can help even the most treatment resistant clients.
Since the early days of my clinical career, I have developed creative, yet simple, methods that have been vital to providing relief for chronic anxiety. These techniques are easy to implement and can help your clients quickly achieve therapeutic results.
Watch this video and develop the skills you need to help your clients overcome worry, panic attacks, phobias, OCD, social anxiety and insomnia.
Effectively Target and Transform Clients with Difficult Problems such as:
- Intolerance of uncertainty
Through several demonstrations and hands-on exercises, you will develop the skills to help even the toughest anxious and sleep-deprived clients. We will explore progressive relaxation, observation and acceptance strategies, time management, mindful labeling, postponing worry, interoceptive exposure, stimulus control, sleep-restriction therapy and much more.
If you are dealing with clients who:
- Have trouble committing to treatment
- Want to break their dependency on medication
- Can’t sleep despite trying everything
- Believe their panic is medically based
- Trapped in habits that reinforce their fears and anxiety
Then you will be glad you watched the video!
Jennifer L. Abel, Ph.D.