This program is the essential guide to actually using ACT with your clients.
Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) has long been established as effective in treating clients with a variety of clinical diagnoses.
But learning about the six core processes of ACT and applying those concepts in session are two very different things.
Buy this two-day experiential ACT training course recording, and instead of relearning the basic ACT processes, you’ll leave able to skillfully use ACT to treat your clients.
ACT expert and clinician, Michael C. May, MA, LCPC, will teach you how to overcome common issues clinicians have when using ACT, and he’ll address the most frequently asked questions he receives from other clinicians about implementing ACT in session.
You’ll hone your skills and finish this program able to:
- Use ACT to treat your clients, regardless of diagnosis
- Seamlessly integrate ACT with other modalities
- Troubleshoot & resolve in-session issues
- Create your own ACT metaphors & exercises to individualize treatment
- Boost client engagement & reduce resistance
FREE Materials For Your Clinical Toolbox!
- Psychological flexibility assessment
- Go-to defusion exercises handout
- Case conceptualization form
- ”Undermine the Control Agenda” worksheet