This program will provide you with a comprehensive update of important developments related to the Americans with Disabilities Act. The program will cover case law, administrative, and practical developments related to reasonable accommodation of disabilities in the workplace. The panel will also discuss developments related to permissible job qualification standards, determining essential job functions, and judging the workplace performance of employees subject to the ADA. This program will provide you with a wide-ranging and practical review of important ADA developments.
- Review of recent case law and regulatory developments
- Developments in job qualification standards
- Reasonable accommodation trends, including the EEOC’s guidance
- Developments related to reassignment to another job category
- Trends in the interactive process
Note: This material qualifies for self-study credit only. Pursuant to Regulation 15.04.5, a lawyer may receive up to six hours of self-study credit in a reporting year. Self-study programs do not qualify for ethics, elimination of bias or Kansas credit.