Since his groundbreaking book David Ball on Damages, David Ball has become one of the nation’s foremost experts on damages. Artemis Malekpour later joined his legal consultant group as a partner and as a contributor to subsequent editions of the book. Now Artemis and David are working on the next level of damages strategy in a book co-authored by nationally renowned attorneys Nicholas Rowley and Courtney Rowley. Aptly titled Damages: The Evolution, the book will launch later this year.
In this 90-minute webinar, David Ball and Artemis Malekpour will give you a sneak peek of the topics covered in the new book. They’ve selected six new topics central to strong advocacy:
- Sequencing: presenting harm in the right order
- Fulcrums: learning to identify harms that have a greater impact on the jury;
- Consistency: identifying your inconsistencies to avoid juror confusion;
- Villainy: making the actions of the defendant central to your case;
- Ignored Damages: detailing the long-term effects of the harm to your client; and
- Client Weaknesses: transforming your client’s “warts” to your advantage.