Learn 5 proven mindfulness strategies to change unhealthy habits:
- Understand habit formation and the power of mindfulness in changing habits
- Connect with your deepest intentions to support habit change
- Develop mindfulness skills to work with habits before they arise; when they appear; and after they manifest to support change
- Cultivate attitudes of acceptance, kindness, and curiosity to support change
- Daily practices to transform unhealthy habits and develop beneficial ones
Our clients often have unhealthy habits that can be hard to change. This seminar will help you understand habits, how they form, and why they can be hard to change, and provide tools to identify and change unhealthy habits.
The seminar will help you recognize and interrupt patterns of suffering that come from habits—whether of excessive thinking and worrying, compulsive or addictive behaviors, or reactive behaviors in relationships—and share this knowledge and practices.
With your support, your clients will learn that even deeply entrenched habits can be changed through mindfulness; attend Dr. Byrne’s powerful seminar & learn skills and practices to begin the process of abandoning unhealthy habits and cultivating more beneficial ones.