Overeating. Emotional eating. Chronic dieting. Binge eating. Restriction. Compensatory behaviors.
Regardless of where your clients fall on the disordered eating spectrum, they all share the same painful cyclical experience of unrelenting self-criticism, negative body image, unhealthy behavior, and shame. And while great strides have been made in ED treatment, the recovery rate is still only 50%.
Watch Dr. Ann Saffi, Somatic Psychotherapist and ED specialist, for this in-depth recording where you’ll discover how to help clients re-connect with their long-neglected bodies, let go of the “not ____ enough” narrative, and learn to embrace, befriend, and listen to the internal wisdom of their bodies.
Packed with practical interventions based in somatic psychotherapy, self-compassion, and mindfulness, this comprehensive seminar will shift your perspective and provide you with strategies that:
- Shift the focus from shame to empowerment from the very start of treatment
- Are evidence-based and can easily be integrated into what you’re already doing
- Replace the harsh inner critic with self-compassion and curiosity
- Help clients re-establish bodily cues for hunger, fullness, and sensory awareness
- Calm the nervous system and regulate emotions in triggering situations
This training is a must-have for clinicians treating any form of disordered eating, eating disorders, and/or body image disturbance – purchase today!