In the era of physical distancing, communicating with customers has taken on a whole new importance – and challenge. Customers we previously interacted with in-person have moved online, and now all communication must flow through digital channels.
Join Mhairi Petrovic, founder of Out-Smarts and Director at SMEI and learn the key steps you need to consider when creating your strategy.
It starts with an inventory of the channels you have and gaps that may exist. With time of the essence, we’ll then examine quick wins for businesses and ways to effectively get your message across. Finally, we’ll examine some professional, yet approachable, examples from other small businesses.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Deciding which channels to use, what to say, how to craft your message, and plan next steps
- Ways to keep customers and followers engaged and informed
- What to do about pre-scheduled campaigns
- How to quickly set up an e-mail broadcast
- Language and image considerations