This On Demand Program is Presented by the CalChiro San Fernando Valley District.
In this 2 hour lecture, Dr. Pujayana will cover building blocks that help individuals prepare to function along a performance spectrum by using several evaluation and grading methods. In addition, you will learn the necessary skills that will prepare the sideline or on-site Doctors to function effectively in emergency sports settings.
Course content covers:
- Athletic performance through history
- The emerging sports culture
- Identifying performance along a spectrum
- Achieving redlines
- Prioritizing identifiable influences of peak performance
- Who qualifies for Return to Play decisions
- Using a rating system for Return to Play
- Functional assessments
- Light tricks: addressing PEARLA in daylight
- Economizing physical evaluation process on the field
-Additional recommendations for the on-site Chiropractic physician