Morgan Adams earned his reputation as “The Truck Accident Lawyer” by successfully taking on the nation’s biggest trucking, bus, and insurance companies. The firm’s expertise in truck accident litigation is well known and the firm is frequently hired by other lawyers to maximize results for clients in these tragic cases. He has represented clients in these tragic wrecks in 34 states. Over the years Adams’ truck accident firm has grown to include a west coast office in Seattle, WA and east coast office in Chattanooga, TN. The firm typically represents clients in cases involving spinal injuries, brain injuries, amputations and wrongful death.
Morgan Adams is a past chair of the American Association for Justice’s Trucking Litigation Group (TLG) and the first and only recipient of the TLG Lifetime Achievement Award. He has repeatedly been selected as a Mid-South and Top 100 Super Lawyer; is a member of the Belli Society, Taos Group, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum; and is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Top 100 Tennessee multiple years
- Lifetime Achievement Award, American Association for Justice Truck Litigation Group
- Largest Verdict Against an Individual DUI Defendant (Tennessee) $9.25 Million, Volz v. Davis (2012)
Notable Published Works
- Author, Chapter: “Negligence Per Se” in Truck Accident Litigation in Truck Accident Litigation, 3rd Edition (ABA)